Department of Pathology
Children's Hospital of Michigan
Detroit, Michigan 48201
M.D. (1991): Universite Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France
- 1992-1997 William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan (AP/CP)
- 1997-1998 Pediatric Pathology Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- Board-certified in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- Board-certified in Pediatric Pathology
Medical Education Responsibilities
Trains residents from Harper Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and William Beaumont
Hospital in pediatric pathology
Trains one fellow per year in Pediatric Pathology
Teaching faculty for the Pathology Assistants Program
Areas of InterestPediatric Pathology, Transplant pathology
Raman spectroscopy in the detection of Pediatric neoplasia and pathologic processes.
Pediatric and Transplant Pathology, congenital heart Disease Pathology, pediatric Gastrointestinal Pathology
1. Rabah R, Poulik JM, 2001, Congenital alveolar capillary dysplasia with misalignment of pulmonary veins associated with hypoplastic left heart syndrome, Pediatr Dev Pathol, 4: 167-74.
2. Pandya AK, Serhatkulu GK, Cao, A, Kast,R, Dai,H, Rabah,R, Poulik J, Banerjee S, Naik R, Adsay V, Auner GW, Klein,MD, Thakur JS, and Sarkar FH, 2008, Evaluation of pancreatic cancer with Raman spectroscopy in a mouse model, Pancreas, 36: el-8.
3. Rabah R, Weber R, Serhatkulu G, Cao A, Dai H, Pandya A, Naik G, Auner G, Poulik J, Klein M, 2008, Diagnosis of neuroblastoma and ganglioneuroblastoma using Raman spectroscopy, J. Pediatr Surg, 43: 171-6.
4. Peres E, Wood GW, Poulik J, Baynes R, Sood S, Abidi MH, Klein J, Bhabani K, Dansey R, Abella E, 2008, High Dose Chemotherapy and adoptive immunotherapy of pediatric brain tumors, Neuropediatrics, 39: 151-6.
5. Wills H, Kast R, Stewart C, Rabah R, Pandya AK, Poulik J, Auner G, and Klein MD, 2009, Raman spectroscopy detects and distinguishes neuroblastoma and related tissue in fresh and (banked) frozen samples, J Ped Surg, 44: 386-91.